We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you the most important information about the rules of processing your personal data and cookies that are used by our Website. This information has been prepared to take into account the GDPR, i.e. the general regulation on data protection.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
company Grzegorz Buganik Production Company “BARTEX” ul. St. Michał 4, 68-100 Żagań, NIP 9240006194, REGON 970042289, hereinafter also referred to as BARTEX;
To contact us, please send a message
via e-mail: email@example.com
or call the number 735 970 451
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Website and the provision of services offered therein (“Services”).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it could be:
- Actions aimed at concluding and implementing a contract with a client or contractor (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR – applies to clients (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) – applies to persons cooperating with BARTEX on behalf of the client / counterparty).
- Sending the Newsletter service (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- Fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), e.g. in order to issue an invoice.
- Sending marketing offers (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- Examination of complaints, applications and complaints (Article 6(1)(b), c and f of the GDPR)
- Determining, pursuing and defending claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- Direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), e.g. by maintaining contact in connection with traditional, e-mail, telephone correspondence on matters related to our activity.
- Keeping statistics (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). Improving your business thanks to lessons learned from statistical activities.
Basis for processing:
- A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- Legal obligation imposed on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed on the Website (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
- A contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data to establish, pursue or defend any claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction surveys (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to enter into a contract.
Consequences of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- unable to use the services of the Website,
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered on the Website.
Possibility to withdraw consent:
- at any time
Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
As part of the Website, we can automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. perform profiling, using the personal data provided by you.
In the event that profiling could result in making decisions that have legal effects on you or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will carry them out only if you consent to it.
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time. Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection using an SSL certificate.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for it, i.e. until:
- we will no longer be subject to a legal obligation obliging us to process your data
- the possibility of determining, pursuing or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Website by the parties will cease
- you will withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or when the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling
– depending on what is applicable in a given case and what is the latest.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
- to object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation – in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions,
- if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
We use the identification of the IP address by using the www.bazo.io application
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s ICT system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by ICT systems of External Services
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites during one session of a given Device. After the end of the session, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites until they are manually deleted. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to the mode of deleting cookies after the end of the Device session.
Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Transferring viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the User’s Device is practically impossible.
Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices.
PURPOSE FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store information about the user’s preferences and settings regarding the Website in Cookie files in order to streamline, improve and accelerate the provision of services within the Website.
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on the User’s Devices:
POSSIBILITIES OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE AND ACCESS ON USER DEVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
The user may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved Cookies.
Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies.
The User may at any time delete all Cookie files saved so far using the tools of the User’s Device through which the User uses the services of the Website.
Restricting the storage and access to cookies on the User’s Device may result in incorrect operation of some of the Website’s functions.
The Administrator bears no responsibility for incorrectly functioning features of the Website in the event that the User limits in any way the ability to save and read files.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- supplier of software needed to run the website
- the entity performing the delivery of the goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- entity facilitating the optimization of the Store
- supplier of software that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software)
- the entity that provides us with technical support
- the entity providing the mailing system
- entity providing marketing services
- entity providing statistical services
- Analytics Performance Agency
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data,
- law firm, tax advisor cooperating with the Administrator
INFORMATION CLAUSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
In addition, the use of our website means your acceptance of the clause for the processing of personal data provided electronically.
We process your personal data.
The data will be stored for the time necessary to achieve the goal, for a maximum of 6 years (billing information).
You have the right to access your data, rectify, delete, limit, process, object to their processing, the right to transfer data, and submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
Providing data is voluntary, but it is a condition for the provision of the service. Failure to provide this data will make it impossible to provide the service.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS MEANS
- Consent to receive from BARTEX electronically to the e-mail address provided by you information regarding the services provided as part of cooperation with the Entrepreneur within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2013 ., item 1422 as amended),
- Consent to receive from BARTEX electronically to the e-mail address provided by you information about the services provided for the purposes of the cooperation agreement from entities cooperating with the Entrepreneur within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal U of 2013, item 1422 as amended).
- Consent to the transfer by BARTEX regarding the service provided to the telephone number provided to me, including using automatic calling systems within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243 as amended).
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org